Become our future .NET Developer in UK
Participate in the success of CRM projects of our customers !
Your role ?
Have you got the right profile ?
The ideal .NET Developer will have :
- Used source control management tools such as TFS or GIT
- Working knowledge of SOLID and Object-Oriented design principles
- Prior experience in a similar role OR a demonstrable portfolio of past work
- Reliable and trustworthy
We offer a relaxed work environment and a real commitment to the betterment of all employee’s skills. Along the way you will get the opportunity to gain industry recognised Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer qualifications. This a great opportunity for a .NET Developer to join an organisation experiencing year-on-year growth. There is no doubt you will need energy, enthusiasm and tenacity for the task ahead but we can guarantee it will be extremely satisfying and rewarding.
Eudonet is much more than just a software. It is above all a team of 150 motivated, innovative and efficient co-workers whose purpose is to provide functionality and services to meet the needs of their customers.
Team at Eudonet are at the centre of our success. They form a rich and diverse unit, sharing common values: Humility, Collaboration, Agility and Performance!
Apply to join the UK team
The company headquarters are situated in Paris with offices throughout Europe and North America. Eudonet UK are based just outside Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
- Location : Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, – UK
- Job Type: Full time
- Salary range : £25,000 – £35,000 per annum DOE
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org